The following steps are written to help Freelancers, Outsourcing agencies who are willing to accept money using Moneybookers. These steps were written keeping Pakistani freelancers in mind but they can be followed to add any Bank account in any country. Before getting a new bank account make sure the Branch that is near to you has its own BIC code. Follow the steps below.
1. Check your BIC code from http://www.swift.com/bsl/search.do
a. Enter “BANK NAME” in Institution keyword field.
b. Enter “Karachi” or your city in City field.
c. Select “Pakistan” from drop down menu.
2. Note the BIC code of your branch and keep it safe.
Confirm if the BIC code of your Bank’s Branch is listed. If it has the BIC Code then you can open an account in that particular branch or else try with a different bank or branch. After you get the account follow the steps below to add your bank account to Moneybookers. You will require the BIC Code from the previous steps and your account number.
1. Goto Moneybookers Add Bank page and enter all the information, Moneybookers will show you the branch location and your account title, if the account title does not match do not check your account number and enter it again.
2. After you bank account has been added you have to verify it, to verify your bank account withdraw 20Euro from your Moneybookers account to your Bank.
3. Goto your bank after 4 days and confirm from them if money has arrived, sometimes it takes 8-10 days depending on the holidays and other things.
4. Upon confirmation request a bank statement. Your bank statement will have a secret keyword from Moneybookers.
5. Enter the keyword into the verify bank account page.
Money bookers charges 1.80Euro for all withdraws to your Primary bank account. Withdrawls of more then 350Euro to your non Primary Bank accounts are charged 3.50Euro. There is no other cost for withdrawing your money to your bank account.
If you have have Bank account in PKR currency the money will automatically be converted to PKR using the Statebank’s $ rate.